In today's high-stakes marketplace and state-of-the-art technology, seating solutions must be available quickly and reliably. The following information applies to the Eurotech line:
THE EUROTECH SEATING LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- · For all products except for 24/7 chairs (see below), Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser all components for the life of the product with the exception of upholstery and foam, which will be warranted for five years.
- · For 24/7 chairs, Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser of all 24/7 chairs all components for 10 years with the exception of upholstery and foam which will be warranted for 2 years.
- · Eurotech warrants to the original purchaser that all parts will be free from material defects. Eurotech will repair or replace, at its option, any unaltered components.
- · Eurotech does not warrant any aftermarket hardware that is installed on the product.
- · Eurotech’s warranty is limited to the normal use of the product in a forty hour work week and a 250 lb. weight limit unless otherwise noted.
- · Eurotech shall NOT be liable for consequential or incidental damage arising from any product defect.
- · Eurotech’s warranty is limited to replacement or repair and does not cover cost of transportation and labor. There are no other warranties expressed or implied other than those specifically described.
- · Eurotech does not warrant customer’s own material.
This warranty is made as of 9/15/16.
Lume Recall Information
For information on the Lume chair recall, visit www.lumechair.com/recall.